If you would like to contact us – please use the Contact Form below.
Have Something to Dispose Of?
We are always looking to purchase photographs taken between 1840 and 1940 so as to add to our archive of knowledge. We would hope to be able to come to a suitable agreement as we often buy by mail.
Want to know who is in your photograph?
To find out who is in your photograph we recommend that you get your photograph dated and match it to your family tree.
Some queries can also be answered by looking at our F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) page for further information. Thank you.
Before contacting us, please read our Home Page carefully to see how we are able to help you: And how we are not able to help. Thank you.
I am able to offer the following services
- Studio operating dates – these are derived from various sources including trade directories, adverts, ephemera, census returns etc.
- Scans of original photographs – if I have one or more photographs taken by the photographer you are interested in, I can provide good quality scans
- Biographical information – if I have any information of a particular studio or photographer, I can provide electronic copies
- Original photographs – occasionally I have original photographs that are surplus to the archive and these are available for sale
- Dating your photographs – please see Dating
All charges are clearly shown at Prices. I also offer:
- 10% discount on all orders over £10
- 20% discount on all orders over £25